I want to thank everyone who has helped launch Weapons of Remorse on the tempestuous ocean of fiction publishing.
Most of all, I want to thank God. He has chosen a flawed instrument to type his novel, but he’s also sent angels to assist me – other authors, advisers, designers, readers, reviewers, and industry experts who offered me free marketing advice. Thanks to God, a second book is in the works that, hopefully, will appear later this year. I’ll keep you posted.
Weapons of Remorse has already won a literary award from Indies Today and is a candidate for several others, including the Readers Choice Awards. You can help by reading the novel, then casting your vote in the General Fiction category at https://www.tckpublishing.com/2020-readers-choice-voting-page/
This blog space will have occasional offerings from Chevron Ross, but it’s open also to others who wish to contribute their thoughts on literary topics. For example:
- What’s the best book you’ve ever read, and why?
- What’s the best book in a particular category you’ve ever read, and why?
- Who is your favorite author, and why?
- Who is your favorite character, and why?
- What is your favorite literary passage?
- Why do you like to read?
- Why do you like to write?
- What worthwhile topics do you think authors are neglecting?
A friendly warning: This website is an instrument to serve God. Constructive criticism is welcome. Hate speech, foul language and sexual references are not.
I look forward to hearing from you. Enjoy this website. It’s a sharing opportunity for everyone!